During the first week of school, all staff members and families will receive a printed copy of the Citywide Standards of Discipline and Intervention, also known as "The Discipline Code." Staff members use this document to identify infractions and appropriate consequences.
This document is also available online at: http://schools.nyc.gov/RulesPolicies/DisciplineCode/default.htm
Possible consequences for inappropriate behavior, the student may:
- have inappropriate items taken away
- make a verbal apology or written apology
- replace or fix damaged items or area in question
- participate in mediation
- lose privileges
- have parents informed of inappropriate behavior in writing
- meet with an administrator
- be suspended
All members of the Wolf Pack Community are expected to treat each other with respect and empathy. Children in all grades are taught positive behavioral skills through the Second Step Program.